- Administration skills
- Anger Management
- Bullying Awareness
- Change management
- Constructive conversations
- Confidence building
- Critical thinking
- Company Ambassador
- Customer care
- Dealing with angry customers/ difficult staff
- Difficult conversations
- Decision making
- Effective Appraisals
- Effective meetings
- Emotional Intelligence
- Equality and Diversity
- Focus Group
- Interpersonal skills
- Interviewing skills
- Influence and persuasion
- Introduction to marketing
- Lone Working
- Management training
- Mediation Skills
- Negative attitudes and behaviours
- Personal Branding and impact
- Performance management
- Presentation Skills
- Recruitment and Selection
- Receptionist Skills
- Stress Management
- Supervisory Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Team Building
- Time Management
- Training the Trainer
Executive and personal coaching
Would you like your own personal executive or personal coach?
• Executive coaching brings together opportunities of problem solving, setting goals, having visions and following them through.
• Your own executive and personal coach will encourage and inspire you to make changes.
• Executive coaching can help when an organisation is going through change, by helping the individuals respond positively by managing those changes
• It can help to manage change by helping clients to think through the nature of new roles and how to succeed.
• It can help clients by how the changes will actually add value to the organisation.
• Preparing clients to deal with people related issues.
• Coaching provides a confidential discussion from where issues can be aired and alternative solutions explored
• Coaching helps people to be more effective quickly in new positions. It will help by supporting a job transition by helping with new relationship skills crucial to the new role.
• Coaching provides an opportunity and a framework for individual executives to review, develop and where necessary, adapt and extend their leadership style.
• Business leaders need to develop a style appropriate to the business reality they face. Coaching builds on their strengths and enables improvement in weaker areas.
• How many senior executives have a clear picture of how others see them? Coaching can provide an opportunity for others to give each other feedback, it can lead into genuine improvements in working relationships.
• An external coach can provide a sounding board for chairman, CEOs and other leaders to discuss business issues in absolute confidence. Discussion with an experienced coach, who is outside the client’s management structure, provides the opportunity to examine areas where additional knowledge or skills may be needed.
• Coaching can challenge fixed ideas, leading to more creative, flexible thinking. It can explore alternative options and strategies, evaluate personal style in the light to changing organisational culture.
- New executives who are into management positions and who need an independent sounding board
- Sales executives who need to hit targets
- Organisations who are implementing organisational or cultural change.
- Building high performance executive teams.
- Resolving relationship and conflict issues at any management level.
- Members of staff who need 1-1 coaching to help with any work issue or development need.
Coaching is also available for individuals who want some personal coaching on any work, or non work related situation
• Executive coaching is business driven and results orientated. It can involve a one-to –one partnership or a team-based approach.
Coaching focuses on delivering successful personal and corporate performance.