Training Course Aim/Purpose:
To help delegates to get the most out of their day, by learning how to manage pressure and by using time more effectively and to avoid time wasters. To be able to use effective time management techniques to the achievement of business objectives, key tasks and jobs.
• To understand the concept of time management.
• To know why we need to manage time and the impacts on ourselves and the business.
• To be able to implement techniques on how to overcoming procrastination.
• To be able to use prioritisation matrix.
• To know how to do effective goal planning.
• To know how to eliminate time wasters & stealers.
• To be able to demonstrate time management techniques through activities in the workshop.
• To understand the use of work logs.
• To be able to demonstrate assertiveness and the saying no technique
• To know how to manage other’s expectations.
• To create your own time management action plan including the use of efficient and effective time man agement techniques, delegation and personal organisation.