Training Course Aim/Purpose:
To equip people with enough knowledge and skills to know how to manage their own pressures and stress and also how to help others manage stress.
• To be able to understand the advantage of managing stress.
• To know the causes of stress.
• To be able to understand the buildup of pressure and how this pressure effects our health and our work performance.
• To be able see how our personality can cause reactions to stress.
• To be able to devise your own stress management action plan.
• To know how to stop the buildup of unhealthy stress by healthy eating, exercise, creating the right attitudes and self –esteem.
• To know how to use practical relaxation techniques, to use throughout the working day.
• To know how to use healthy strategies to manage stress, and how to have a balanced lifestyle.
• To understand techniques in helping others manage stress.
• To put into practice some of the stress management techniques in various activities throughout the workshop.